My ten truths, inspired by this article – http://www.pnmag.com/pregnancy-blogs/adventures-motherhood/truths
- Sometimes I stay in my pajamas until right before my husband gets home from work.
- I have one pair of jeans that fits right now (10 wks after delivery).
- My 2 month old daughter dresses better than I do.
- I warm up my one cup of coffee an average of 4 times every morning.
- I am just now getting baby girl’s birth announcements out (lesson learned: don’t use Wal-Mart Photo Center if you want to get them quickly and with good customer service)
- It melts my heart when my daughter’s face lights up when she sees me or when she is in a strange environment and spots me.
- I am scared to death of raising her in this depressing world.
- Even when I am allowed the opportunity to get out of the house, sometimes I’d rather just stay home with baby girl.
- I am still working on playing “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” on the piano (from before Christmas!).
- Even if I found a job that I loved that paid me 6 figures, I wouldn’t go back to work. I love being home with my daughter.